Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Certified.

I have a fl60 with a 3126 with 50,000 and is in storage I

Customer Question

I have a fl60 with a 3126 with 50,000 and is in storage I start it every 2 weeks it will crack but not start no egn. warning light and I check voltage at ECM pins 70 ,52 ,53 and grounds good to their where do I go from here is it the SCM or is it something else
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Cat Man replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.
If you have a crank no start condition, and you have no yellow light coming on, and you have good power and ground on those pins. I must suspect the ECM has failed. I've seen this many times.
The yellow check engine light should come on everytime the key is turned to the on position. When it does not, I always find either no power to the ECM, or a failed ECM.Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Cat Man replied 4 months ago.
Phone call offer is on the way.
Expert:  Cat Man replied 4 months ago.
Hey. I just wanted to see how things were going. Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to assist. If my information was helpful, please leave a good or higher rating so that I receive credit. Thanks.