Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a tbo70 and cant get hydrolic pressure to track

Customer Question

i have a tbo70 and cant get hydrolic pressure to track pistons.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tod. My name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the complete model and serial number of your machine ? Also, Let me know the history and more details of the symptoms you are having?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dan. I have a Takeuchi. Model tbo70. S/S#(###) ###-#### ***** have little to no hyd pressure to pistons that tighten tracks. Pressure is good every were else.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the update Tod. Check inside the hydraulic filters for signs of fine metal that looks like metallic glitter indicating a pump or component problem occurring. If clean, remove and inspect the relief valve cartridges in the main control valve for debris or damaged o rings causing them to bypass pressure or stick. If this all check out okay the next step is to have the pressures checked and verified they are in OEM specs to isolate a potential pump or valve problem. Let me know and I hope you have a great long weekend Tod!