Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

Case LB433 When running the monitor goes back to the New

Customer Question

Case LB433 When running the monitor goes back to the New Holland home screen as if it is not connected to an implement. This was very occasional and if I shut off the tractor and restart it worked fine all day. Then is was 5X and then OK. Now it is about 100ft. Today I went over the power cable and followed it to the control box, opened the box and inspected it, clean? Pulled all fuses and relays OK. Pulled and the harness plugs out of board, OK. At the last I would unplug the monitor in the cab and reconnect it and it reconnected and went for it again for 100FT. The last time it went to the home screen, it would not reset with unplugging the monitor. I unplugged the baler, power cord no the same. I opened the baler control box and relay K1 K2 K3 were all clicking? I flipped the manual override and it stopped clicking. Back to auto setting and the clicking. If I removed the F6 fuse it stopped, but started as soon as I put it back in. Then I remove the harness X500 connector 4-pin that comes from the tractor to the board. It stopped again, I reconnected and no more clicking and monitor display came back.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hi My name is***** will be glad to help. What is the serial number of your tractor?