Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

How do i set the pressure to specs on a new holland e-30

Customer Question

how do i set the pressure to specs for thumb on a new holland e-30 mini x
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: the pressure needs to be lowered to 1850 psi
JA: Is there anything else the Construction Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: i installed a thumb and the pressure to the thumb is reading 3200 psi i need to drop it to 1850 psi
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Construction Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. With the gauge connected you will need to back off the relief valve adjustment for the thumb circuit on the control valve. What is your serial number so I can gather some more information for you?