Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I have a 2015 terex texoma 330 that has a trans psi fault on

Customer Question

i have a 2015 terex texoma 330 that has a trans psi fault on the display. the auger info says that the trans psi is 400 and the temp is 120 degrees f. is there a way to reset or to calibrate this issue
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hi Guy, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. If the sensor and harness are good then be sure to verify it is not an actual fault. Check the filter and oil condition for signs of an internal/mechanical failure occurring. Look for fine metal/debris and for discolored or burnt smell in the oil. If all checks okay the dealer diagnostic software will be needed to check and monitor the parameters and run through the calibrations and potential software updates. Let me know.

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?Let me know. If so, Please take a moment to rate my service as that is how the site credits the experts for their time helping on the site.