Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

Truck won't start. Accidentally hit the engine stop button

Customer Question

Truck won't start. Accidentally hit the engine stop button and now it says to reset valve to start
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is the make and model engine ans also your transmission model? If you would prefer a call please send over the request and I will be glad to talk on the phone
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Did you get the pic?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thinking it's the over speed sensing valve but I don't know where it is to reset it
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
What fault codes do you have logged?
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
the Paccar engine on these trucks are know to throw random codes and unfortunately in a lot of cases have to be reset by the dealer with the Davies software. You can always try resetting the system by disconnecting the batteries but that is not always successful. Let me know