Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

How to change side glass in a kx057-4

Customer Question

how to change side glass in a kx057-4
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
The glass is only held in place by the rubber gasket the glass sets in. The gasket is held in place with external groove on the frame where it mounts, gasket is put in place, then the glass is set into the lower groove and you have to work the glass in as you pull the gasket inner grove over the glass as you work it around. Installers usually use a cord or small rope in the inner groove gasket to help work the rubber over the glass as it is installed. if you have never done it, I would consider calling a glass installer and let him install it!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The rubber gasket you are descrbing seem to be hard plastic on our machine. I will try this method with a rope or cord. Let me know your thoughts
OK> I was looking at the door glass. ??
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok im sorry didnt specify which side . If you are sitting in seat , it will be the one on your right. Sliding glass