Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a dressta td15e dozer we put new hydraulic lines on

Customer Question

i have a dressta td15e dozer we put new hydraulic lines on now dozer will only go forward I need a diagram from top to bottom on hydraulic lines where can I get this online to print off
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi Customer. My name is***** will be glad to help. What is the serial number of your machine?
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Click on this link if above P030916 serial number for the parts catalog and look through the Transmission piping, hose part numbers and the diagrams where they go. You can look through both the drive train piping and the hydraulic. Also if you have the lower serial number you can access the manual for that as well. Let me know if you need more helphttp://komatsupartsbook.com/#?k=!0!18!7!30!34
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi Customer, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate my service as that is how the experts get credit for their time helping on the site.