Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I need to know we're the ECM is located on a 350x2-

Customer Question

Hello I need to know we're the ECM is located on a 350x2-
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Linkbelt FHW
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hi Ken, my name is***** will be glad to help. Please post the complete model and serial number so I can be sure to pull up the correct information for you.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Are you looking for the engine ECM or machine controller?
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
The engine ECM is mounted on the side of the engine. You will see the connectors going into it and looks like a large square box. The machine ECM ( controller) is mounted inside the cab behind the operators seat usually on the RH side under the console and interior panels. Some machines had them mounted behind the cab outside the machine but due to contamination they mount them inside the cab. Let me know