Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Linkbelt 4300 excavator swing doesn't work ?

Customer Question

Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check to be sure the swing lock is not engaged and the indicator on on the display. If ok test all fuses and relays ans verify there is power to the swing brake solenoid. If ok verify there is pressure to the swing motor to swing and if there is pressure being sent to the swing motor , the lines flex from pressure but it will not swing, you likely have a failed swing drive motor or swing relief valves. Check the ports for metal/debris indicating a failure and the return filter in the tank. Let me know.
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Hi Jim, Just following up to see if you got this resolved or still needed more help with this? Please remember to rate my service as that is how the experts get credit for their time helping on the site.