Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a job 8080 zts. We have a fecon mulching head

Customer Question

Hello. I have a job 8080 zts. We have a fecon mulching head that attaches with three hydraulic couplers. Sometimes there is press in the lines and we can't get the couplers to connect.. Is there a pressure relief valve or some way to dump pressure without cracking open the fittings so we can couple up. Thanks
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is a JCB 8080
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Hi Joel, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. With the ignition switch on try pressing the button to actuate the AUX hydraulics several times to bleed off the pressure in the line. Let me know if there is still trouble.
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
This is with the machine not running by the way. Let me know
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Hi Joel, I see you responded back with a call request. I sent over the service offer for the call. If you would liek a call I can do so once the offer is accepted or we can post back and forth here. Let me know