Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

My name's Rob need help with a ex210 lch-5 excavator

Customer Question

Hello my name's ***** ***** help with a ex210 lch-5 excavator there is four postion for the joystick and one of them is cat but I need to switch to hose under cab to make the joysticks John Deere or backhoe
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Behind the cab there is a pilot manifold that all the pilot lines go to. Thats where you will switch your lines. You trace the circuit and tag the lines for boom up and down.... then for arm in and out from the main control valve back to the pilot manifold. Once identified ... you can follow back from the main pressure lines to the cylinders from the boom cylinder and arm cylinder. You then swap boom up with arm in and then boom down with arm out. Let me know if you need more help
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved?