Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I have a EC20B that I seem to be having hydraulic issues

Customer Question

I have a EC20B that I seem to be having hydraulic issues with. can you please tell me what hydraulic pressures should be reading. I have gauges hooked to the machine but am trying to determine whether I have a hp issue or pressure issue.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
Maximum pressure is 210 Bar, which is just over 3000 psi.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What would cause this machine to run as if it is loading up. Even during the simplest operations. It has a new pump and all new o-rings in the valve body, this is also why the pump was changed.
Can be engine with fuel issue, if the pressures are not high when it loads up. Have you replaced fuel filter and checked the flow of fuel to the injection pump?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I replace fuel and air filter believing it was a hp issue to begin with. How would I check to see if I have the correct fuel flow to the injection pump? I did try a different electric fuel pump also.
Take fuel line to the electric fuel pump into another fule container, bypassing the fuel tank and lines to the transfer pump, for test.
Did you find problem?