Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

There (MOOSE) my EXPERT, When are you available for

Customer Question

Hello there (MOOSE) my EXPERT, When are you available for questions.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Just logged in, how can I help Plumbob?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Do you know what could of happened to my questions I sent you. I cant find them. That SUCKS!!

I have never been a customer so I can not see what you see, but I can try to help. On your screen do you see anything like a my questions tab? I can upload the answer from the prior answer here if needed and I can get customer service to contact you and explain it if needed. You may also have a link in your email directing you back to your past questions.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Well I guess I,ll Just try to repeat my questions. How many items can we discuss per question regarding the same motor which is a 2010 Ford Focus SE 2.0 L DOHC

We are only allowed by the website to help on one vehicle and one concern per post. I can see all the prior questions you have asked, you should be as well be able to get to them. I have to run for a couple hours. Wife wrecked and down to one vehicle. Gotta get my son to Jujitsu class then dinner but will be back online later. What concern on this post would you like me to help with?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Great My Friend! give me a just answer text with a response when you are ready. Thanks.

Do you still need help Bud?