Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I have a 580L case backhoe. the problem is that the external

Customer Question

I have a 580L case backhoe. the problem is that the external wire on the starter keeps slipping out. Several of us tried different ways to keep in place, but it just keeps slipping.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: there is a wire that slips under the starter and it won't stay in place. with out it the backhoe won't start.
JA: Is there anything else the Construction Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No. everything else is ok.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Construction Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 6 months ago.
Is this a spade style wire connection or eyelet?