Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I have a bobcat 825 that I just purchased the guy said the

Customer Question

I have a bobcat 825 that I just purchased the guy said the hydraulics were gone through but now it wont do anything hydraulically, I took off the cover and saw an arrow pointing clockwise on the pump, so I turned the key and noticed the motor turns counterclockwise when looking at it from the pump end. so i'm thinking this is the problem. ? also are all the older 825 pumps 2 speed?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the serial number machine? Also did this guy replace the pumps with a wrong aftermarket pump you believe? Was he trying to correct this problem and never got the new pump to work or was the machine working and then stopped? check the pump drive coupling and also check the filter for signs of metal/debris indicating pump or component problems if the guy actually flushed the system from the original problem as he should have. If he did not, this could also be your problem and it ruined the new pumps. Also Pull the main relief valves in the main control valve and check for damaged o rings and metal/debris causing the relief to stick open. Let me know
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved?