Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I have an 06 t250 it runs fine an hour . Then the

Customer Question

I have an 06 t250 it runs fine for about an hour . Then the tracks lock down . I have replaced the alternator and it didn't help. It gives 16-07 code.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Fieldtech59 replied 6 months ago.
Code 16-07 is the main controller (ECM) is seeing a fault with the parking brake valve solenoid. Most often it's simply the solenoid coil is going south, common problem. The other two possibilities is bad connection at the connector the solenoid valve plugs into, and lastly a problem with the main controller as it controls the parking brake valve, but that doesn't happen often. I'd first check the plug in connector pins/sockets at the brake valve, and if they look good, I'd try replacing the parking brake solenoid valve coil and see if that takes care of the problem. Let me know what you find.