Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Need help!! rented a terex pt30 skid steer and rubber track

Customer Question

need help!! rented a terex pt30 skid steer and rubber track came off of left side. ive loosened the tensioner but it still wont go on. ive tried several different ways with no luck. Please help!
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Hi Justin, My name is***** will be glad to help. Fisrt be sure the machine is off the ground cribbed safely on a level solid ground if possible where the machine is. Bare with me whil I pull up and post some info.
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Click on this link and see "PDF" page 78. Also there is some more undercarriage service info as well. Please remember to rate my service as that is how the site credits the experts for thier time helping on the site.Repair info