Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

This is Tim and I have a 2004 bobcat S250 and when I us

Customer Question

Hi This is Tim and I have a 2004 bobcat S250 and when I us it for about 10 min. It gives me 3 beeps and shuts down when I move the left joy stick forward. Any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I read about the light switch, hold for 2 seconds and it will give you a code . No codes came up. Also, I changed out the lap bar switch.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi Tim, It is Dan. I will try to help. What is your serial number? Also is the engine shutting down or is it the functions getting locked out?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dan it shuts off. Were do i find the serial number?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Serial number is###-##-####
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the info. Do you have the deluxe panel on this? click on this link and see [page PDF 342 and on. Let me know if you need more help.Troubleshooting