Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I have what i think is a 1984-86 Fiat Allis fg 75a Motor Grader.

Customer Question

i have what i think is a 1984-86 Fiat Allis fg 75a Motor Grader. My problem is that the circle is on again off again i have drained the hydraulic fluid and re-adjusted the spindle. Worked for about a week i took valve housing apart and removed the spindle and to my surprise i found no O-rings anywhere on it. I was about to take the valve bodies apart to see if i could locate a bad O-ring connecting one valve body to the next. i have been working on and off for about a month on this motor grader, was wondering if you could get a book or a pdf file of the inner workings. i already have parts list and break down but not a inner schematics etc.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jonathan, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is your serial number and I will see what I might have for Manuals or information to help?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
43S 295
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
So far I only have the parts manual which you already have.
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jonathan, i stand corrected. You are in luck but I would jump on this right away since its a rare find. click this link for a service manual for under 30.00Service book
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Please remember to rate my service. Let me know if you need more help.