Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I have a 2001 d-ex dozer all of a sudden it wont move in

Customer Question

hi I have a 2001 d-ex dozer all of a sudden it wont move in full throttle 3/4 and less it seems fine as soon as you let off foot pedal to full throttle it stops moving engine sounds great it seems like a trans problem any idias thanks
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
you can call me
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** is the complete model including dashes and your serial number so I know exactly what your machine is and to get you the correct information. If you would like a phone call I will send over the additional services offer.
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I will be glad to help you with this but I need the complete model with dashes and serial number of your machine. I can call you as well but that is an additional service if you would like a call. We can post back and forth as needed. Let me know