Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a hitachi ex 200 excavator. yesterday, a line busted.

Customer Question

hi. I have a hitachi ex 200 excavator. yesterday, a line busted. I removed the bottom plates, but to identify which one was leaking, I had to start breaking them loose at the bottom of the left control, the one on the left side of the seat that does the swing and boom in and out. Finally, after undoing the bottom 3, and the fourth one, I pulled on the top middle hose, #5, and that was the right one. I replaced the hose, but I did not tag or number the other 4 hoses, and as I was trying to get the new hose run back through the hose separator it twisted the remaining 4 hoses. My problem is I do not how the hoses are hooked up. I have tried hooking them up numerous ways, and have got it hooked up where everything works except the left swing. Any ideas?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** is the full model and serial number with the dashes after the serial number so I can be sure to give you the correct information?