catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician
Experience:  Field service technician for CAT 19 years.
11546476

Can you tell history of caterpillar dozer d7r xr2 serial no

Customer Question

can you tell history of caterpillar dozer d7r xr2 serial no c9142000757
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 8 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this Only a Cat dealer can do that with there software, Cat is funny about that , keeps it lockedI hope this helped you Hi. If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.If you need more info, use the request button -Not Poor/Bad service.Wayne
Expert:  catmastertech replied 8 months ago.
Hello,I can provide you with any information that is listed with CAT. ( I assume that is why you asked for me?)Not all repairs are recorded to CAT and the servicing dealer would need contacting.I can find the selling dealer and any posted services from other dealers.I will be glad to research the information if you can check the serial number again. That number is ***** the machine serial number. It is the last 8 digits I need and the prefix is usually three letters or a combination of letters and numbers. The tag may be marked as PIN (Product Identification Number).An example is: CATD7RCABJ12345. The last 8 being the actual serial number. (The letter after D7R is a factory ID letter.)