Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

My t650 will only crank second. It then gives me a M2403

Customer Question

My t650 will only crank for a second. It then gives me a M2403 code fuel pull relay error off
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: The machine just won't turn over. I have removed the glow plugs and I can rotate the engine manually
JA: Anything else I can tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: The machine has 235 hours and was reciently buried in mud up to the seat but ran perfectly for more than a week. I have removed and cleaned all of the fuses and relays
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 11 months ago.
Have you pulled the glow plugs and made sure there is nothing in the cylinders?