Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Certified.
30708357

3412 cat sn.60mo3825. Some one has taken off the fuel shutoff

Customer Question

3412 cat sn.60mo3825. Some one has taken off the fuel shutoff solenoid so I need to put a new on on pretty simple except I'm not sure how the spring goes on can you help
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Putting a new one on is all
JA: Anything else I can tell the Construction Equipment Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can think of other I didn't take old one off . I was just asked to do put new one on and it didn't come with the spring
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Construction Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Cat Man replied 10 months ago.
Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.
Let me see if I can get you a pic of it. Be back in a few minutes.
Expert:  Cat Man replied 10 months ago.
Here is am image of the solenoid. Its really the only pic Cat has.https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqb8hjfdqp3jn4g/solenoid.jpg?dl=0 Please reply back if you need more help.
Expert:  Cat Man replied 10 months ago.
Here is another image. https://www.dropbox.com/s/f6rvpqib4o51636/soleniod%202.jpg?dl=0
Expert:  Cat Man replied 10 months ago.
Hey. I just wanted to see how things were going. Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to assist. If my information was helpful, please leave a good or higher rating so that I receive credit. Thanks.