Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

Question, John Deere 650J dozer, code F3B3? What is this indicating?

Customer Question

JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Additional info, the unit stops moving when this comes up, it happens almost right a way when they try and run unit.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No not at this time, if we new what the code means we may be able to isolate and repair.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. That fault is for your parking brake circuit. thouroughly inspect the harness and connector pins for damage and if ok you either have a failed park brake solenoid or ECU board. Check for a faulty harness or solenoid first. Let me know
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Your last response did not come through. Did you need more help with this?