Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

Have a 863 bobcat when I engage the hydraulic the bobcat

Customer Question

have a 863 bobcat when I engage the hydraulic the bobcat shuts off
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: wh
JA: Huh?
Customer: the bobcat runs good until I try ta engage the hydraulic the bobcat shuts off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: no other than that everything is fine
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** is your serial number? Does it shut down like you turned off the key? Are there any fault or warning indicators ?

Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hi Did you get this resolved?