Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Had stumpgrinder fail now! Light shows when ghflow engaged

Customer Question

Had stumpgrinder fail now ! Light shows when highflow engaged and nothing happens,works on regular flow but no power,have changed oil and main filtr
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the old filter internally by inspecting a sample of the filter media for fine metal/debris indicating a pump or component failure occurring. If ok then the next step is to inspect the relief valve cartridges and the control valve for proper operation. Please let me know the complete model and serial number and the results if you need more help.