Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Tachi ex-60 the thumb, throttle, and shut down 't work. They

Customer Question

Hitachi ex-60 the thumb, throttle, and shut down don't work. They all went down at the same time. Can you till me what's wrong.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi Jim my name is***** is your serial number? First test all your fuses and relays. Fuses test for power on both sides with key on and relays swap with a known good one one at a time for test purposes. Have you lost power to any other cab functions? Id so you could have a battery/ main relay problem. Let me know

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Mfg.no. - 10k- 33244. Model -ex60-2. Haven't tested anything yet, because I will be gone for three weeks. Will I be able to contact you when I get back? Talk to you soon. THANKS JIM.
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Sure. Reach out to me once you get back.

Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi Jim, Just posting a followup message so your question doesnt get lost at the bottom of the list somewhere. Have a safe trip and Its a pleasure to help.