Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Where about is the shut off solenoid on the volvo ec15b

Customer Question

hi where about is the shut off solenoid on the volvo ec15b digger please
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: it runs for a few minutes then cuts out then it can run for an hour and do the same thing its intermittent so we think its the cut off solenoid as when you take relay out you can here the pump stop so its not that as it fires straight up again
JA: Is there anything else the Construction Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no fuel fine
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Construction Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
5 dollars you charged me 50 dollars on paypal
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will try to help. What is the mahine serial number and engine model and serial number?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
its a Volvo ec15b mini digger
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, sometimes there are changes between machine serial numbers. that is your model number that you posted with your question. Its ok, Your fuel shutoff solenoid is connected to the linkage and lever at the fuel injection pump. You will see the electric solenoid with wires to it and the linkage connected to the pump. Let me know if you need more help