Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I was asked to help fix a Bobcat 873. The Control panel has

Customer Question

I was asked to help fix a Bobcat 873. The Control panel has no effect and has no display. I found in the manual that the BICS has a 10 Amp fuse, but I have no idea where it's located nor what type of fuse it uses.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Construction Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: I was told that before it gave out completely, a few hail Mary's would get it to work. So, it was intermittently giving up the ghost before it totally stopped working.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Construction Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 8 months ago.

Here is the fuse location let me know if you need more info