Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Mechanic shop put in a hydraulic computer bypass on my

Customer Question

mechanic shop put in a hydraulic computer bypass on my hitachi120-2 excavator to bypass electrical problems everything works now without bogging done the engine . But it is supper slow and no power. Do you know anything about this bypass system
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Construction Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Construction Equipment Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Construction Equipment Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Construction Equipment Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. There should be a bypass switch in the cab that bypasses the ECU usually hidden behind the operators seat if I recall on the dash 2 machines. Did he switch the bypass switch or actually make modifications to the hydraulic system?