Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Having trouble with a bobcat t300, at half throttle the

Customer Question

having trouble with a bobcat t300
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: at half throttle the hydraulic howls very loud and the boom down function is very touchy......pump seems to get louder every time we use it
JA: Is there anything else the Construction Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: its full of hydro oil and has a new filter
JA: Our top Construction Equipment Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Construction Equipment Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Construction Equipment Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. I see you changed the filter already... See if you can get the old filter to cut open and inspect inside for fine metal indicating a pump problem starting. The oil and filter will have what looks like fine metallic glitter. Also what is your serial number? Let me know