Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Can you send me a sciatic of the inside of a wiper switch

Customer Question

Can you send me a sciatic of the inside of a wiper switch for my 2013 cat 236b3 skid loader. the switch came apart and I am trying to put it back together
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hi Micheal, My name is***** will be glad to help. Cat does not make schematics for the breakdown of switches unfortunately. The schematics only show what wires go where at the switch connector. Unfortunately when these plastic switches fall apart they need to be replaced.

Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please remember to take the time to rate my service as that is how the experts get credit for their time helping on the site.