Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Not sure how this works so i guess ill just ask have jd

Customer Question

hi not sure how this works so i guess ill just ask have jd 310sg rear yoke broke off at trans. took it off loaded it on trailer in reverse with*****locked in took it off trailer now no 4th or reverse any ideas
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi David, my name is***** will be glad to try to help. It takes a lot of force or shock load to break the yoke off the transmission. It is highly likely that the transmission suffered some internal damage from the shock to the internal components. Check the filter for signs of metal/debris indicating an internal failure. Are you getting any fault indicators? It is possible if mechanically everything checks out that it could be a speed sensor, harness, or shift controller problem as well. Let me know if there are any fault codes.

Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi David, Did you get this resolved?