Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Do u know year of manufacture of tachi ex 120 -3 machine

Customer Question

hi do u know year of manufacture of Hitachi ex 120 -3 machine with serial number 8056 0886 2516
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: we g]have bought a crawler which looks 20 ywars old but has sseial given above. Just need to know the age po the nachine pelase
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: the serial number plate is not atteached to the machine. Shud it be on the machine - affixed permanently installed h
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $49 after the Heavy Equipment Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 8 months ago.

Can you get the serial number off the engine and I will see what I can find out for you?