Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Komatsu d66s-1 traveling issue does not move

Customer Question

komatsu d66s-1 traveling issue does not move
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi William, My name is***** will be glad to help. What is your serial number?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi William, Are you still with me? I am logging off for the night shortly as it is Midnight here EST. Check the filters for fine metal/debris indicating a HST pump or component failure. If clean check the pump drive damper between then engine and pumps to be sure it is turning the pumps and has not failed.

Click this link for the drive damper

http://komatsupartsbook.com/#?k=!0!25!1306!21!24

Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Phone calls are an additional service offered at additional cost. I sent over the offer since it looks like you might be interested but it is not necessary. We can post back and forth here as well

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just paid $68 with my paypal to start where dude that money go ??
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm not quite sure how to work this site. It's getting late I'm in ny can we continue tomorrow night. Thanks bill FYI I just paid $68 not sure where that money went
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

We can post back and forth as needed so no worries, Your deposit sits with the site and gets split with the expert on positive feedback and accepted answers. That is how the experts get credit for their time. We can continue until you get all the information you need.

Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

im in NH on the same time zone. Have a good night... We can continue tomorrow. I log on in between jobs as able for followups

Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hi William, Did you get this resolved?