Bradley Martin
Bradley Martin,
Experience:  Field Technician at Thompson Tractor Company
29889544

My name is sungkyu i,ve got a jlg sissor lift 3969e flash

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** i,ve got a jlg sissor lift 3969e flash code 6time
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: hand controller is ok why comeing flash 6time??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, sorry for delay, my name is ***** ***** you for asking your question, I will try and help you out.

Click here page 17 are codes code 6 is faulty drive hand controller

click her

Please let me know if you'd like to discuss this further...just click the reply button or use the reply box below to let me know.
If this has been helpful, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my personal service to you or the
website does not credit me for my time..

Questions or problems let me know I'm happy to assist.
Thank You,
spanky

Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

If hand controller is fine start by checking and load testing batteries as low voltage causes all sorts of issues.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good morning i,m now in the saudi arbia. i,m a korean .
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Okay, you also need to check wiring from hand controller to control box.

Batteries are number 1 cause of most electrical issues on these,, then dead man switch , then lift level/pothole/limit switches,, if they don't all agree it won't move using hand controller.

website does not credit me for my time.. we can still go back and forth as needed after rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i checked all hand controller wire, cb,inable Switches.speed control, estop butten, batteries. controll board to dc controller.
now steer and lift up,down is working properly
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

so is it not moving and how did this first start?

Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Go to page 30 in manual I gave you for other causes and what to check.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the key on the position. and inable swiches push in amoment . lift swiches up and
down..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you call ?
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

I think the phone call would cost me more than I make for answering the question for the site.

Have you ohmed out cable from hand controller to platform, another common issue

Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Go to page 43 and check drive cut out switch (limit switch) sometimes arm gets bent or becomes loose so wiring is all good but won't allow drive

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
controll box terminal number 2 and 25 coming n.c contact
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

If all electrical checks out you need to check input and output of drive motor controller/contactor repair/replace as needed

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
drive controller indicated led flashed 6 time i want to know hand controller test sequence and "cheke pot operation with voltmeter for voltage at minimum seting" how to checke..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all control power is dc 50volt
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

I'm going to opt out I'm getting conflicting information from you.

Good luck

Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 1 year ago.

You can check your controller pot with power off and ohm out the pot if the resistance gradually increases or decreases your pot is good if it spikes up and down then your pot is bad and more than likely your pot is bad let me know if you need anymore info.