Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a mini ex cat that will not move at all
, Well

Customer Question

Hello there I have a mini ex cat that will not move at all
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well it has been sitting for about 4 months and had a small hydraulic leak pretty much leaked all the hydraulic fluid out. So I replaced it before starting of course and it has not been able to move
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.

Any indication that the pump is pumping? The pump may have lost prime. Loosen the outlet line from pump and see if you get flow. If not pump is not pumping. Remove the line at the pump and fill the pump cavity with grease, to give it a more positive seal, then tighten the kine and see if it starts to pump.

Did you see my response?