Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Where r the timing marks on a 250lc dash 6 injection pump?

Customer Question

Where r the timing marks on a 250lc dash 6 injection pump? Does it need to be timed even if it's put back on the way it came off on the key way?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Darren, My name is***** will be glad to help... Please give the full model info with dash 5 or 6 etc and the serial number of your machine so I can be sure to give you the right information for your serial number break and vintage machine

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Sometimes you can get by with that but I recommend always setting the engine on #1TDC when doing an injection pump since the pump is set at #1 from the injection shop. Leaves less room for installing 180 degrees off

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?