Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

My name is trevor ******* in NewZealand i have a h750

Customer Question

hi my name is trevor ******* in NewZealand i have a h750 processor no 90397 weight670kg made in finland probably an early head looking at putting it onto a hyundai 14-7 machine it dosnt have a computer for mesuring can i still get them and also the specs for the head . It has been shed stored for many years and has no play in bushes and knives and rolers are like new could email me on *****************
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi Trevor, I am not finding this model in Timberjack,,,, Is this a wood processor? Can you take a picture and upload using the paperclip icon and get me any more numbers you might have?