Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a Lansing FOER 15.1 3.0 PFL counterbalance truck

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Lansing FOER 15.1 3.0 PFL counterbalance truck thatdrives fine forward or reversing,but there is a blip sound and hydralics dont work i mean the forks dont go up.Can you help me with that?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: like i said there is a blip sound and the hidralyc don't work
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: no just that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. When you say a blip sound are you referring to an electrical alarm or buzzer? Are any other functions that will get locked out or just the lift? Any warning indicators on?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
HI THANKS FOR CAME BACK TO ME,THE BLIP SOUND COMES FROM A BUZZER,AND ONLY THE LIFT DOES'T WORK
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
NO WARNING INDICATORS AT ALL
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

I was trying to find a manual for this model or a schematic but have not been successful.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I HAVE GOT SERIAL NUMBER IF HELPS
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

It sounds like it might be safety switch related. Check all your fuses and relays, your wiring harness and the lift controls.... By chance do you have any of the manuals for this lift?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
UNFORTUNATELY NO
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

I have looked. Unfortunately I have nothing for this model lift.... I am going to opt out in case another expert might have a manual or schematics.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OK MANY THANKS