Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I am ***** *****
, I have an 03 Kobelco Sk250lc and the

Customer Question

Hi I am ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have an 03 Kobelco Sk250lc and the swing is slow and if you put the bucket on the ground to swing it to put dirt back in a hole it wont hardly move a small pile of dirt
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi,It is Dan. I will be glad to try to help. If swing is the only slow function then I would check the swing relief valves in the main control valve and also for excessive case drain pressure in the swing motor indicating a worn swing motor. Try swapping the reliefs with another circuit to see if the problem moves to another circuit with them. Also look for fine metal/debris in the return filter. Let me know