Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a 3825 skid steer. It was working fine this morning

Customer Question

I have a 3825 skid steer. It was working fine this morning moving snow. Then after dumping a bucket full and lowering the bucket, the joystick is stuck. Wont go forward or back. The bucket tilt works fine, the skid steer moves forward/reverse and left/right okay.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

The joystick linkage runs direct from the control, to the control valve. Is the linkage loose, or has it jammed or seized? If you follow it direct to the control valve, can you move the spool in the valve for the boom? Or is the spool bound up? Much more likley that the linkage has come loose and is stuck. SL3825 I assume.