Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Tachi zx270l3 is dead anyway of releasing tracks too tow

Customer Question

hitachi zx270l3 is dead anyway of releasing tracks too tow
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  MichaelHannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

If you are able to reach the screws on the front of the outside track and remove that, you should be able to take it out with the tracks. If not, if you could snap a picture of it and attach it here, I may be able to provide some additional guidance.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help with your Hitachi Excavator. I worked at a Deere/Hitatchi dealer in the past....I am not sure what your machine is down for but to prep for towing remove the final drive cover and the center sun gear pinion and planetaries for towing on both sides while chaining the bucket off the ground. Let me know if you need more help