Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My 323D track loader is derate 995
, it says derate 99%

Customer Question

Customer: my 323D track loader is derate 995
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it says derate 99% what is this
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Construction and Road Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Derate means the ECM has cut back on engine power due to an active fault that needs to be repaired/corrected. The fault codes logged will let us know What circuit or circuits are having problems.. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?