Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

My name is ***** ***** Amalfi. I need to replace the

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** Amalfi. I need to replace the ignition switch on my TZ25DA. Do I need to remove the instrument panel or can access be made through the firewall?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well the tractor cannot be turned off with the switch. Also, if you leave the battery connected, the charge will drain even with the switch off. We have to disconnect the pos terminal to prevent that and then start it up after connecting. The start works fine, just can't turn it back off.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Construction and Road Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes that's fine. How do we pay?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

The complete dashboard has to be slipped forward, to access the backside of the dash. Two bolts hold it on each side. Steering wheel has to removed if you can't get enough clearance to get your hand in!