Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I bought a job 520 at auction and it was working fine but

Customer Question

I bought a job 520 at auction and it was working fine but now will run, lift, let out and in but not move and has alarm going off. Any suggestions?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hi Ronnie, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. check the park brake switch for continuity in bot the open and closed positions and the harness for opens as well for a possible harness or failed switch. If ok test all your fuses and relays. Also Test for power into the shift controller and them out in all gear positions to the shift solenoids. If ok check for a faulty solenoid or for metal/debris in the transmission filter or discolored/burnt oil indicating internal problems. Let me know

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok do you have a wiring diagram you can Emil me? This unit has been painted over and with all the paint be some corrosion its is hard to know what I am looking at plus my inexperience
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I know nothing about how it is wired but gel like it is a wiring / electrical issue
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

I may but I need the serial number of your machine

Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hi Ronny, Did you get this resolved?