Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Hydraulics slow when tractor gets warmed up. Seems to work

Customer Question

Hydraulics slow when tractor gets warmed up. Seems to work well when you first start then loses power to all hydraulic functions. Backhoe
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. If you have a new pump filters and fluids and the problem exists still then check the control valve and relief valves for damaged o rings, wear, and debris. check for full travel of the spools in the valve and also the resolvers, and for a possible sticking flow control spool. You will need to disassemble the valve to reseal, inspect, clean, and repair the resolvers. Let me know if you need more help