Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I am looking pedal acelerador 2005 ausa M50x4. I live in San

Customer Question

I am looking for a pedal acelerador for a 2005 ausa M50x4. I live in San Antonio tx. Would like to know where I can order one. Thanks. Mark *** *** ****
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi Mark, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Click on this link and enter your ZIP code to locate the nearest dealers to you. Have your serial number handy when you call to be sure to get the correct part. Let me know if you need more help.

Ausa Dealers